Have you ever feel tired of presenting your power point presentation? Having trouble with your throat? Well I am going to suggest you a solution. This time around, I'm going to introduce a very useful web page which allows you to do a power point presentation and help you overcoming you anxiety! This webpage is called the Brainshark where it allows you to narrate your own power point presentation in advanced.
Its more than a power point!
While students might be using using Brainshark for academic purposes, it is also beneficial to know that this website also offers a great opportunity to people in the business team. They will be able to do an online presentation and able to make money through this web page. Marketers especially get to manipulate this website to do online marketing to their respective customers or audiences so they will be able to promote their business. by doing so, more time will be saved because they will not have to do face-to-face meeting and the best thing of all, they get to save money!
Brainshark is not too complicated to operate. All you need is a username (which is very easy to register) and yes, a password of course! And you are ready to upload your materials! For example, if you are going to narrate a power point presentation, first you need to have you power point slides ready before you can actually upload them.
By clicking the Upload Content button, you will be able to upload your powerpoint slides or any other materials onto the web page. The following steps are fairly easy as you just have to follow the instructions.
Before you start narrating your presentation, you will be given a choice whether to narrate it by using your own microphone or by using a phone. The best and easier way to do it is of course by using a microphone as you do not have to call them. After that, you are ready to narrate! I have make one of my own, which is about my background. check it out!
Some of the advantages:
1. It allows an online platform for students as well as business people to promote their stuff and materials in an easier way
2. It saves a lot of time because you do not have to go and see people by just speaking to the computer.
3. It is free and all you need is just a simple registration.
4. It allows you to share your presentation with other people across the globe.
5.It is not complicated and suitable for intermediate and advanced learners (as well as other people)
Some of the disadvantages:
1. It has a time-out based system. If you leave your screen without doing anything for a certain period of time, you will have to sign in again, which is quite annoying.
2. It may not be suitable for a new company because it needs to have their own audience.
3. It may encourage laziness; you are just talking to computers and not meeting people!
However, despite some of the disadvantages that I can think of, I still like this webpage because I find it easy to use and it benefits me as well in improving my presentation skill because I have the opportunity to practice.
Here is the link to the website: