This time around, I am going to show another fantastic website for those who have passion in directing a movie. It is called the Zimmer Twins! This fun and free website allows you to create your own movie, well cartoon of course and share it with your friends. Not only can it be used for entertainment purposes, it also suitable for educational purpose. This website encourage students, especially young learners to develop the skill in creative language which can be demonstrate in a form of a short movie. It is fun and very attractive because it offers a lot of situations so that they can almost create their own storyline. It is not complicated because this website, in my opinion, is designed for young people because it requires you to register with the parent's email address. After you have registered, you can straightaway make a movie and save it in your profile.
Apart from creating a movie, you can also watch other people's movie, usually the site editors. This is located under the label Spotlight and you can find a lot of interesting movies uploaded by them, and get an idea for a movie of your own.
Advantages of this website:
1. It allows language development in a creative way.
2. It is free and fun as well as suitable for young learners
3. You can save you movie in the profile and retrieve them anytime you want.
4. Encourage children to learn language.
5. Not complicated for parents to monitor their children.
6. It does not contain any inappropriate content.
7. You can comment on the video that you have made.
Disadvantages of this website:
1. It rather annoying to have parents' email address for registration. Also you need to go to the email and verify the username before you can actually use it
2. It does not allow you to watch different users' movie. You just get to watch your own movie and the site editors movie.
3. It also does not allow you to embed your video onto your blog! I made one but I could share it here as it does not allow to.
Here is the link to the website: